Check out a Forge Gaming Monthly Community Event! Loose schedule, 32 seats available and name your price tickets!
12:00p – Doors Open.
12:00-5:00p – Open Play.
5:00-7:00p – Pizza Dinner & SideQuest.
7:00-11:59p – Open Play.
11:59p – Finish.
Forge Gaming is about creating fun, salt-free gaming environments for all gamers. We invite all gaming platforms and playing styles, from competitive tournaments to casual play. Either way, we desire to be a community of gamers that play and compete together.
Our Community Events are dedicated to this concept. So often we game alone and online, our goal is to create spaces for gamers to come together and build real-life relationships together!
- Basic chair or BYOC
- Library of popular board games
- Light snacks & beverages
Social Distancing Guidelines:
- Masks optional
- Respect other’s space
- Signed event waiver required
- If you’re not feeling well, see you next month!
Good to Know.
Checking out a Forge Gaming Community Event? Awesome! These are some good things to know before attending. Things you shouldn’t forget and things you should just leave at home
- A board game to share
- Card games and mats
- Any food and beverages you’d like (no alcohol please, venue policy)
Don’t Bring This:
- Audio Equipment / Speakers
- TVs / Projectors – we have this!
- Any powered refrigeration