It's time for LAN 17 and our 10th anniversary!
Day 1 – 9:00a – Doors Open
Play | Compete | Equip Events
Day 2 – 9:00p – Shutdown
Forge Gaming is all about creating fun, salt-free gaming environments for all gamers. We invite all gaming platforms and any playing style, whether you’re the competitive type or more into casual play. Either way, we desire to be a community of gamers that play and compete well.
Why do we hold ourselves to this standard in such a typically toxic environment as gaming? Check out our StoryTime at each LAN where we share the story and message of Jesus.
- 3′ of table space & basic chair
- Power & limited internet
- 5 complimentary BAWLS energy drinks
- Badge & Lanyard
- Forge Extras
- Raffle Ticket
Health and Safety Guidelines:
- Temperature screenings will be taken upon entry, no one above 100.4 will be permitted
- Signed event waiver required
- Masks optional but please respect others’ space
- Building doors will be locked from midnight-8AM
Good to Know.
Whether this is your first LAN or you just need a reminder, these are some good things to know before attending one of our LAN’s! Things you shouldn’t forget and things you should just leave at home.
Your ticket includes Forge extras, BAWLS, pizza dinner Friday evening, ROFL waffle breakfast Saturday morning and light snacks for all attendees. Local food options are available for other meals.
- Computer or console and peripherals
- Sleeping gear and change of clothes
- If under 18 bring a responsible adult
- Your own chair (optional)
- Your favorite snacks and drinks (dinner and breakfast provided)
Don’t Bring This:
- Any powered refrigeration